Best Online Marketing Company, Internet Marketing Company New Delhi, Online Marketing New Delhi, Online Marketing Company New Delhi, Internet Marketing Company India, Best Online Marketing Company Ind
WordPress is used around the world by people who want to power their website or blog with ease. It’s the world’s most popular CMS too, and with its SEO friendly URL structure, it’s easy to see why it is so popular with web masters and digital marketers.
WordPress is a robust content management system that powers many online businesses. There are a number of distinct advantages to using WordPress like SEO, easier management and many more. We will look into it, in this post but before that here is a myth buster for people who think, WordPress is just a Blogging platform. WordPress, is more than a Blogging platform and you can use it as a Website, social networking site (Buddypress), E-commerce site, Web directory and many more different uses of it.
Webigg Technology, one of the Best Online Marketing Company offers great services in the domain of Internet Marketing Company New Delhi, Online Marketing New Delhi, web designing, web development, Online Marketing Company New Delhi, Internet Marketing Company India & Best Online Marketing Company India.
Benefits of WordPress for your Business Site:
- Rapid development, deployment, updates; get and keep your site going in a fraction of the time/cost of earlier techniques
- Flexible site, page and navigation architecture; easy re-organization and dynamic re-design ‘on the fly’; adapt to changing needs
- Multi-author, multi-editor, etc. log-in accounts permit routine maintenance by non-technical staff and site owners; about as easy as word processing but with far more versatility including video, audio, animation, photography, graphics and other media. Do as much or as little yourself as you like
- Provides a way for staff with complementary skills to maintain different parts of your site – at the same time! Sections and pages of the site can be independently edited by different teams and/or individuals; structure, graphics and text content can all be edited independently, yet default to consistent ‘look and feel’, navigation and other thematic elements
- Content (e.g. serials, tutorials, RSS feeds, news, updates) can be uploaded automatically at regular intervals; allows invisible ‘vacation mode’ for authors who want daily updates while in remote locations without web access
- Portions of the site can be password-protected for limited and/or ecommerce access
- High degree of standards compliance due to XHTML/CSS/PHP database foundation ‘under the hood’; solid architecture minimizes browser compatibility issues and coding errors common with older approaches
- Fast and easy updates to stay current with latest best practices and technology; e.g. 1-click updates for Genesis and WordPress
- Enormous variety of open-source plug-ins and widgets that provide an astonishing depth and breadth of capabilities and enhancements; the capabilities of an environment like WordPress now match (and in most cases exceed) those of the older conventional web design tools and approaches for both blogs AND regular websites
- Anywhere, anytime access for editors, authors and admin staff; from mobile hand-held devices to laptops to desktop machines; anywhere there’s web access, the site can be updated – you can maintain your site and blog remotely!
- Highly customizable using style sheets, graphic and typographic design and other contemporary tools
- SEO-friendly architectures (e.g. StudioPress Genesis) offer excellent search engine, social networking performance, and social media integration
- Ubiquitous availability of popular, open-source WordPress themes and templates (many of them free like WordPress itself), as well as an ever-growing global community of designers, webmasters and CMS-savvy professionals allows easy transfer/migration to different web admin/design/maintenance staff; minimizes risk of obsolescent technology or support
Some of the biggest brands in the world use WordPress and have this way ‘checked ahead for landmines’. In other words, you know that WordPress can be a highly successful platform because it often is. That means you don’t need to worry that your CMS might be too limited, or that it might be bad for SEO – you have proof that it isn’t. Get the design right and the marketing and there’s no reason that you can’t be just as successful as those examples.