- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is one of the most widely used web analytics applications. It will give you the following information.
- Visitor Reports
- The total number of visitors your website has. It also specifies what are the number of new visitors and returning visitors
- The time that your visitors spend on your site.
- The amount of pages your visitors view.
- The amount of visitors who landed on your site and left immediately.
- Geographical location of your website visitors
- The websites which referred visitors to your site.
- Web traffic Reports
- Total number of of people visiting your site on a daily, monthly and yearly basis. It also provides your traffic stats to previous years.
- Details of Keywords
- The keywords which brings traffic to your website.
- The keywords which produces most sales.
- The keywords which keeps your visitors on your site for longer durations.
- The web pages your visitors visit often.
- The web pages that brings you more traffic.
- The pages your visitors most often leave your site.
- Conversions: The conversion rates for the goals you set on your site.
For more information, you can visit Google Analytics website.
- Google Webmaster Tools
Google Webmaster Tools reveals how Google looks your site online. Webmasters use this tool to fix problems with the site if any. It offers lot of tools for webmasters with which one can improve the visibility of the site and fix problems if any. It will give you the following information
- Crawl Errors
Google webmaster tools give you information about the pages which Google is unable to crawl. This is a very important aspect because if Google cannot crawl your pages, your search engine visibility may go down. With the help of the tool, one can find out issues if any and resolve it.
- Search Queries
This is information on your pages Google has returned to searchers for specific queries. The following information is available using webmaster tools.
- Total number of search queries which returned pages from your site.
- Your top search queries which returned pages in Google.
- The number of times your pages were viewed in Google’s search results.
- The number of times your listings were clicked on for a particular search query.
- The percentage of times your listing was clicked for a particular search query.
- The average position of your website for a particular search query.
- The links linking into your site from other websites.
- Blocked URLS
- If your site has content you don’t want Google or other search engines to access, use a robots.txt file to specify how search engines should crawl your site’s content. You can use Google Webmaster Tools to find out if your robots.txt is working as expected.
- Google Webmaster Tools inform you If Google detects any malware on the site.
- HTML errors
- Google Webmaster Tools inform you If Google detects any HTML errors on the site.
- Fetch as Google
You can use Google Webmaster Tools to submit a page to Google. However Google doesn’t guarantee that they will index every URL we crawl.
For more information, you can visit Google Webmaster Tools website.
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us at Internet Marketing Company New Delhi, Internet Marketing New Delhi, Online Marketing New Delhi, Online Marketing Companies New Delhi & Best Online Marketing Company New Delhi